Thursday, June 30, 2005

Small Woodland Animals

Soon I'll be off on my roadtrip of doom. I can't wait; I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep. I hope traffic isn't too bad.

***
3dCC was a bit more difficult today. Even though it is all just following the directions, they aren't as specific as they were on Tuesday. But it wasn't too bad, I just flipped back to the last assignment to figure out what the controls are.

This is the spectacular room I built. Took about 2.5 hours this time. It has a sofa, coffee table, flower vase, bookshelf, lamp, floor lamp, and standing lamp. Honestly, I don't know what the names of the lamps actually are. I'm just making them up. The coloration on the sides of the lamps is a bit skewed though.

And now I'm uncertain as to how the Unreal Tournament level is going to be built. Apparently there is a UT level editor that we'll be using, but I don't know if we'll be loading in Maya designs.

***
So while I was surfing the interweb yesterday, I came across an article stating that this McDonald's advertisement was made on purpose. Supposedly the advertising agency for McDonald's also made the weblog making fun of it. I don't know what that's supposed to mean to me though. I think it's hilarious either way. It's my new catch phrase. I didn't even know "I'd hit it" is slang for, well, sex. I just hadn't ever heard anyone say anything like it. So now my vocabulary has been increased. "Hey, you want Mac 'n Cheese for supper?" "Sure, I'd hit it. I'm a dollar menu guy."

***
I also have to add, Burger King scares me more.


3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger The Narf said...

Just to add, the McDonald's ad comes up better on my harddrive, not on the website. Don't know why, it just does.

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was .. confused to say the least by the McDonald's ad when I saw it (in your blog just now was the first time I saw it). The fact that it was made on purpose does make some amount of sense though. I forget the advertising lingo for it, but they're basically ads they know will never get approved for television broadcast, so they put them on the internet to generate buzz. I usually hear about them second-hand, though (mostly through Snopes, with people asking if they're real), and I almost never remember them later, cause they're so dumb, so I don't really know how well they work.

Your room thingy is cool, even though it was too dark to see anything in the thumbnail size. And those other lamps would be called a table lamp and a halogen lamp. And the halogen lamp doesn't really go with the rest of the room design, but it's not a class in interior design, so I'll forgive you.

See you soon!

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, apparently sex with food is the new thing these days. I'm trying to find the infamous "MUFFIN FUCKER!" post on customers_suck.

Also, go read my hate message on my blog. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home