Sunday, July 31, 2005

Kick it to the Curb

So I've been gaming too much. I just hit 44. The 40s seem to be quick levels because everyone has a full party and takes it to the max. I was getting some crazy xp today. Turns out I was number one healer on Victory yesterday. I think that's my first time since losing my Burgandy. Last I checked, I was number ten overall for the month. And since the month is ending soon, I'm either still ten or I'm not on the list. I chose Power Build Up for my level 44 power. It is intense! It's only a few seconds, but that's enough for me to Blackstar enemies much higher than me. The only thing is, it's not 100% accurate, so if I miss one enemy, I'd better have an escape route. I've died a few times so far, and gotten a few teammates killed with it. It's not my fault some enemies explode on death. *shakes fist at Nemesis*

***
So I hate my electric bill. The online statement is very unclear as to whether a bill was paid or not. So it says "163.40 due July 26th". So I paid it, overdue again. And then I checked my bank account to see if I had already paid it. And I did. So I paid 163.40 twice. I know that it'll just credit next month's bill, but still. I'd like to see it say "163.40 due July 26th - Paid in Full".

***
I don't have school tomorrow, so I have one day left to not waste this weekend. I still haven't watched any of the Futurama episodes I'm borrowing. But I am half way there to 45!

***
I was told Issue 5 for City of Heroes will be released tomorrow. However, my supergroup says it's more like mid-August. I think the confusion exists because CoH announced they were shooting for August with the new update, thus the random teammate assumed it would be August 1st. But I don't know either way. I kinda hope it's not tomorrow so I don't have to face lagg.

3 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger The Narf said...

So the answer is no. City of Heroes didn't update. It'll be some later date.

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...when I read Avaliable: August 2005, I just assumed they would have it ready at least by the end of October.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger TT said...

In any project, "August" means August 31st at the earliest. August 92nd may indeed be more like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home