Guess who doesn't have AC? Yeah, it's out again. New apartment, same problem. It's probably just out of Freon. Hopefully they'll come out and fix it tomorrow. If not, then Chill's screwed; he doesn't have school tomorrow. So ... hot!
***
I've finally signed up with AMC's MovieWatcher program. Free food! Of course, this requires buying a ticket ... but still. I'll need to see X-Men 3 when it comes out.
***
We had our game pitches today. We did fairly well, but we missed some key points with the fighting game. Namely controller input and AI. We totally forgot to talk about them. We had AI written down while we were planning, but it didn't get onto the PowerPoint.
So we're making the origami game!!! Wooh!
***
HOT!
2 Comments:
I like the idea of the origami game best anyway - it seemed like you had a number of themed ideas with it that fit well and were relatively original.
But you can't use the paper airplane! If this is origami, to fly she has to become a crane! Origami cranes are much cooler than paper airplanes.
A reason for a paper airplane is that it'd have to fall. It couldn't fly forever. But I'm not sure how much that'll come in to the gameplay. We're thinking about making it a raven, though. Because my teammate has a niece whose middle name is Raven.
Post a Comment
<< Home