Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A Common Façade

Today was super-fantastic. Our Eberron game went better than I had planned. I got to see Madagascar and Batman Begins afterwards. Madagascar was good, but not great. I'd see it again. Batman Begins was freakin sweet! I didn't think the fight scenes were too fast. I was able to follow them better than the lightsaber duels in Ep III.

***
Hanging out at the theater brought back so many memories. It's going to be harder for me to leave home again.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked the Eberron game, and also Batman Begins. I don't know exactly what you liked about the game. The next one (the one we should be playing tonight) is more a "swashbuckling" type adventure.

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Facade doesn't actually have an s in it. I liked the game too - not immediately obvious what the solution was, but not overly difficult to solve either. I agree with Kathy's assesment of Madagascar - too many one-liners, not enough plot. And most of the jokes were given away either in the previews or on the commercials. But it was fairly entertaining, anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home