Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dancing Penguins

So today wasn't all that bad. I finished off Futurama volume 4. Good times. Then I got to level 45 in City of Heroes, along with a lot of debt. Just about ran into a total party kill. Not my fault my sidekick doesn't know how to stay near me.

***
Advanced Tools Programming wasn't that bad. I think the teacher talks too much. (How does that work in college?) Most of the lecture was based on ... why we use XML? Yeah, I'd say he spent too much time on it. I think we all caught on to the concept. The majority of us have seen HTML, so we know what's going on. And then a small portion was: "This is the code how to us it. You'll need to write this yourself." So the lab was copy-paste-add-edit-test-retry.

***
I figured out why I hate 5pm-1am classes. There is no parking back at home. I got out of class at 11pm, and I had to park on the other side of the complex. I hate not being able to see my car out the window. That and having to walk around buildings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home