So ... today hasn't been going well for me. MAR's quiz really caught me off guard. I missed some obvious questions that I had right but changed my mind on. MAR's lab wasn't too bad; more binary goodness.
Trying to zone out, I watched some .hack//sign. We have the first 8 episodes, but the second disk isn't playing right so far. So I've just barely gotten into the season and now I can't finish it off. I'm actually halfway through episode 6, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish it. Windows Media Player crashed my (borrowed) computer 4 times. So I installed Winamp, and even that crashed. It uses a DivX codec, which Del's backup computer doesn't have. So I'll be downloaded Winamp on that machine too. *sigh* I've got a bad feeling about this.
I'm pretty tired and worn out. Hopefully I'll get the second disk working. Otherwise I'll be going to bed unhappy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home