Sunday, October 30, 2005

About Time

Hey guess what! Daylight Saving Time ends in an hour (for me). I suppose I'll be sleeping through it, and I doubt I'll notice any impact. I probably have more to say about my hatred toward DST, but I'm quite exhausted. (Note that it is Daylight Saving Time, not Daylight Savings Time. A website chewed me out for that mistake.)

***
I got up to level 10 today on CoV. Man, it was psycho. Brutes are not made for tanking. They have higher damage than a tank, but lower defense. Defense which is very important for a tank. I was teaming the entire day, which was probably my first mistake. The more teammates there are, the more enemies there are. Thus we were fighting bigger mobs and I was still pulling most of the aggro. It's probably a good thing that I don't want to get Taunt. There's really no need for me to pull more aggro than necessary. Now that I'm level 10, I'm going to be in permanent debt. Stupid debt.

3 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger Amber said...

I gave in and started Rob and I a blog.

http://meowsandbows.blogspot.com/

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger emperorryno said...

whoa...I just realized my computer is an hour off from my alarm clock. Just call me Mr. O. Blivious.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

Ryno--better get your alarm clock right or you'll be attending all the wrong classes tomorrow and be really confused!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home