Monday, December 05, 2005

Old Folks Fun

The movie for tonight is Bubba Ho-tep. Umm, I guess it's a good movie. A bit frightening in some places. Retirement home + Elvis + mummy = ? Oh go figure, the mummy's not dead yet. Pretty odd movie.

***
Del's taco adventure is finally coming to fruit. He started about three hours ago. I believe the reason we avoid buying beef is that it has to thaw. And that apparently takes three hours. I'm not terribly hungry since I've eaten a bit today. But still. I've been thinking about tacos for three hours now!

***
I was up until 6:35am last night. I was surfing the internet, reading about videogames, computers, and more. It started on Yahoo! News where I found an article about Europe asking for more research funds for robotics. From there, I read an article about a chimp at a Chicago zoo that is learning to use a computer. Somehow I got into Wikipedia and started reading about the Whirlwind computer. Man, I wish I was enrolled at M.I.T. They're constantly making cool stuff. Then I got into reading about old school D&D and the controversies surrounding it in the '80s. That led to looking at video game companies. So, the night went by fairly fast. And now I'm interested in my MAR class. The night went faster since Del put in Batman Begins.

***
I've been working off and on for about seven hours today. Fixing my small problem created more problems. Though they weren't too hard to fix. Unfortunately for me, I created Bob's desk before deciding to make the prism function. His wasn't too bad, but I didn't even start working on Doug's until the function was made. Later on, I added more parameters to the function to help with the chairs. That meant I had to go through and fix most of my function calls. *sigh* Well, aside from the textures, I'm led to believe the desks and chairs are done. Bob's chair doesn't really look big enough, but I don't know how much time I can spend on it. Oh well. Here they are in the dummy texture:


I don't have any audience chairs made yet, but they should be pretty simple. I think I'll just steal Doug's chair and make small changes to it. I should probably also add doors into the studio, but we'll see. I should be able to get the cameras done before class tomorrow.

***
Well ... now Monty Python and the Holy Grail has enveloped me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home