So I watched Bewitched today. I knew it was a mistake while I was picking it out, but I figured I had to watch it. There can't be good movies without bad movies. Knowing how much Kay likes Will Ferrell, I'm sure she's seen it a dozen times. Ugh, it hurts. I enjoyed Anchorman the first few times, but I'm growing to dislike Will Ferrell. Nicole Kidman, on the other hand, mmm. She is so pretty! Pretty, pretty girl. Though I think I need to see more Dakota Fanning (she's not in Bewitched; I just want to see her). She's adorable.
I also rented March of the Penguins, but I haven't watched it yet. I'm not sure if Del wanted to see it, so I am waiting for him to get home from work. Hopefully he'll get home soon so I can watch it before bed. School at 9am! Wooh!
***
So here's the plan of attack for the move:

The green circle is where we are right now. (Google Maps doesn't know where my current apartment is.) The red circle is our next apartment, and the red line is how we're going to walk there. We could drive around (just south of the photo is the lane connecting them).
You can kinda make out that the grass is pretty dull. I guess the grass we have can't really stand the heat. There are a lot of bare spots, making the complex look even shoddier. The paint on the outside of the apartments isn't too bad, but the hallways could use a new paint job. Most of the fences suck too. I'll end up putting another nail in ours before we leave. The weeds are growing agaist it, pushing the wood out of its fitting. And I've got a whole box of 3" nails. My parents think I should ask the apartment what we're expected to clean before we move. I suppose there are some things we might overlook, but I don't want to leave the patio a mess.
Cleaning the stove appears to be more work than expected. The burner supports are really dirty and will require some work to get off so they can be cleaned. *sigh*
2 Comments:
I started to dislike Will Ferrell about five minutes after he first appeared on SNL. I still haven't even seen Anchorman, which seems to be the one thing a lot of people like.
I fiugre he must work cheap.
I know his acting is cheap.
Oh! Denied!
Post a Comment
<< Home