Saturday, May 13, 2006

Inconceivable

ED2 grades are finally posted! Wooh! I managed to get a 94.74% A!!! Hurrah for rounding. Now if only they'd update my ED1 grade. *sigh*

***
AC is fixed. It had something to do with the compressor, but I don't know what. I guess it doesn't matter as long as it keeps working. :)

***
I'm pretty forgetful lately. I forgot my dad's birthday this week. I can't remember what day it is. Either the 8th or the 12th. I forgot when my doctor's appointment is next week (Thursday at 7:30am). And I even forgot when my therapy appointment is on Monday. I'll have to call them up early. It's either 9am, 11am, or 1pm. I think I went for 11am, but I'm not sure.

***
I watched Wayne's World today. Did you know it's supposed to be in Aurora, IL? That's so sweet! I'm not sure if it was actually filmed there or not, I didn't bother to watch all the credits.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger TT said...

It's pretty clear in the movie that they didn't do any filming in Aurora. I know I never heard about any, and I think that there are palm trees in some of the driving scenes.

The "Wayne's World" skits on SNL were always on "Aurora Public Access". I think Mike Myers knew Aurora from when he was in Second City in Chicago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home