So today was pretty uneventful. I finished off "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe". I'm led to believe, however, that my book is missing a few pages. I randomly leaves off with a tall, shaggy guy living in a little shack with his cat. The last line I have is: ["Do you think they came today?" he asked. "I do] And no, there are no end quotes. Quite mysterious.
***
In class, we made web browsers. Not very pretty, but I suppose it does work.
1 Comments:
Apparently all copies of "Restaurant at the End of the Universe" are being sucked into an alternate universe. It's only gotten the end of yours, but both my copy and Ryan's have been completely sucked out of this existence. That's the only explanation for us not being able to find them, while the other books in the trilogy remain unsucked.
Hold on tight to what you have left, it may be our only remaining clue.
Post a Comment
<< Home