Thursday, July 07, 2005

Less Than Perfect

I wasn't able to accomplish everything I'd hoped for, but I got enough done. My storage unit is pretty full, but I think I can stuff what I need to inside.

I saw War of the Worlds and Land of the Dead. Yup ... pretty freaked out right now. War of the Worlds was disappointing. A lot of suspense, but the ending fell through. Granted it's a remake, I haven't seen the original. So I don't know how else it would have ended. I thought Land of the Dead was good, for a zombie flick. Good acting, but I'm not a fan of zombies. Kinda creeped out right now.

***
Tomorrow entails lots of car work. Knowing how quickly Wal-Mart processes the automotive department, I might be stranded for four hours. Oh joy. Maybe I'll look around for a better estimate.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger TT said...

Well, I haven't seen War of the Worlds (and probably won't), but I do know how the story ends in pretty much every version. I've heard that the movie is true to the book in that part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home