So what's worse than one lousy class is two lousy classes. I have the same teacher for DirectX and he's so dull. I don't know what it is really. I generally like the teachers other people hate. But this guy, even though he's young, just doesn't spark anything. The questions he asks assume we know something about what he's teaching. I don't have any experience in DirectX and I've forgotten anything relevant from the previous classes. So I have no idea what the answers are, but he just stands there, waiting. With any other classmates, I might blurt out an answer just to shut him up. But I have to spend the next year with these guys, so if I pretend to be stupid now to get the teacher to move on, they'll never take me seriously. Of course, the High 5 know most of the answers, but the teacher doesn't like them answering all of the questions. The lab on the other hand, was enjoyable and challenging.
***
And luckily enough, there was a parking space open for me.
1 Comments:
Yeah...I really hate the teacher that will ask a question and then just stands there until someone answers. I had a teacher like that this last semester, and he was consistantly behind schedule because of it. I looked forward to the days he was gone or doing something else so one of the TAs taught the class.
Post a Comment
<< Home