It seems like I've done everything and nothing today. Out of the ten questions due Sunday, I've completed two of them. I expect I'll be able to complete another two before I go to bed. I'm pretty bored. Our assignments keep having us visit websites or read magazines or watch television, and that in itself is distracting. I was supposed to browse through a magazine, figure out their audience, and then propose three more products to advertise. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be using some of the selling techniques we used or if I'm just supposed to find three products that fit the demographic. Instead of browsing the magazine, I read most of it. One of its ads led me to surf the internet and now I don't want to go back. I still have Friday and Sunday to finish, so I could give up now. But I need this done Friday so I can spend Sunday working on the final. Stupid class.
***
Del left an apology & one hundred rape dollars on the table while he went out job hunting today. It looks like we're making progress.
***
Chill's computer blew today. He couldn't get the screen to turn on, so he finally called HP. I suppose it's a good thing I had registered .NET on Del's backup laptop. We played a little harddrive swapping to get some of his files onto Del's laptop. And we found out that his problem has nothing to do with the harddrive, so it won't be getting sent in to be re-imaged.
***
Flying ninja action to be had.
***
Blogger distracted me while I was trying to login. They apparently have a random blog finder scrolling across its homepage. It's fairly interesting, at least the fact that I can find a random blog if I'm bored. But it made me think, how easily is it to find my blog? I specifically choice the "Hide blog" option which promises my blog won't be found on the blogger site. Well there's a search toolbar that you can search for keywords, and "Luigi's" returns mine (amongst others). I'm a bit disappointed, but oh well.
***
50/50 chance of finding an amusing slogan.
***
75% human, 25% hamster
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home