*sigh* Today wasn't a very good day. I've only been up seven hours, and I wish I were still in bed.
***
Our shower was very weak this morning. I think I could get more water pressure out of an old drink fountain. So instead of a nice, soothing shower, I rushed to get out of the weakness.
***
I lazied out of shaving. It's getting pretty bad. Maybe tomorrow.
***
Firefox was freaking up on me. It wouldn't load my homepage (yahoo) on startup, and it stopped loading my Online Education class.
Internet Explorer was giving me sass when I was trying to download a movie from a friend. And I couldn't get into the Online Education site.
***
With the internet problems, I couldn't get online long enough to do my school work. Apparently I didn't do one assignment well enough; I received a 75% on it. I had to watch three hours of FOX! Of course it's a shoddy paper. At least I received 100% on my rant about irresponsible parents.
***
Asteroids seems to be coming along okay. I'm still not sure how I want to work it. It'll be much better once we learn about the required message mapping. With a message handler, I'd be able to trigger collisions easily. As it is, I have one array holding the ship, the lasers, and the asteroid. (Yes, only one asteroid at the moment.) So if I were looking for collisions, the asteroids would have to know where the lasers are and where the ship is. I'd rather not be passing the array structure into one of its elements. I guess I'm thinking the message handler would get me out of that. Now that I think about it, I don't think it'll make it any better. I may have to restructure the program to have one structure for the asteroids, one for the lasers, and the single ship. We get bonus points for two players, so I'll have to keep my options open.
***
Again, it appears Fate hates me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home