Sunday, September 11, 2005

Have I Told You I Love You?

Today was so so. I finished off the last four assignments for Media & Society this week. Now I've got more to expect next week. *sigh*

***
I played a little City of Heroes. Apparently there's a bug in a mission so that the gun turrets aren't visible and cannot be targetted. Thus I had to nova them. I can't wait for City of Villians.

***
The lineup for this coming week looks like it'll be MS lectures on Monday, Asteroids work & class on Tuesday, finish Asteroids and work on MS Wednesday, Asteroids class & more MS on Thursday, MS on Friday, SGD class on Saturday, finish MS on Sunday. Hopefully I'll get all of the MS done by Friday, but I wouldn't count on it.

***
Eventually I'll get around to taking pictures of the apartment. I'll have to do before and after shots of when I clean. My room is fairly messy right now, and the back porch is a jungle.

***
Weather is here; wish you were beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home