Saturday, July 22, 2006

Voice Over by Kevin Smith

Clerks II is hilarious! I watched it last night with Chill, Del, Blade, and twenty of Blade's friends. Though I'm not sure who all I'd recommend it too. If you liked Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back than this will surely float your boat. My parents, however, really wouldn't approve of all the swearing. I'm going to go see it again with some of my classmates in about an hour; it's that good.

***
While I was at Sci-Fi City looking for a Chewie standee, I decided to buy a Boba Fett standee. Hizzah! My living room is a total geek sanctuary now. The standees complement the Nintendo system line-up and the three recliners. Now if only we had a bigger tv ...

Too bad I have to sell all my furniture when I graduate. I've kinda grown attached to my stuff. And renting a moving van wouldn't be worth it, since I could just by new furniture later. As it is, I'm hoping all my non-furniture crap will fit in my car (and then into my storage unit). *crossing fingers* I will probably need to mail some of it to myself.

***
As I may have mentioned earlier, I plan to drive through Chicago on my way to Seattle. That'll allow me the opportunity to visit my storage unit and lighten the load in my car. So ... I'll probably end up making a giant road trip out of the whole ordeal. First stop: Kentucky. Though I don't know how long I'll stay at any of the destinations. I guess it depends on whether I have a job lined up (and thus a deadline) or not. If only I knew anyone that lived between Chicago and Seattle ... worst three-day drive ever. And I doubt my older brother will have enough shore leave to ride with me. Oh well.

***
Hmm ... that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home