Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Excalibur

I Am A: Lawful Good Half-Elf Ranger Bard

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Deity:
Mielikki is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.

Detailed Results:
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXX (5)
True Neutral ---- XXXXX (5)
Chaotic Neutral - (-3)
Lawful Evil ----- (0)
Neutral Evil ---- (-2)
Chaotic Evil ---- (-1)

Race:
Human ---- XX (2)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Elf ------ XXXXX (5)
Halfling - (-4)
Dwarf ---- XXX (3)
Half-Orc - (0)
Gnome ---- XXXXX (5)

Class:
Fighter - X (1)
Ranger -- XXXXXXX (7)
Paladin - XXXX (4)
Cleric -- XXX (3)
Mage ---- (0)
Druid --- (-2)
Thief --- (-2)
Bard ---- XXXXX (5)
Monk ---- (-2)

Find out What D&D Character Are You?

***
Though it seems to be apparent that I'm good, I would challenge the lawful alignment. I answered mostly even through that, and I think that'd account for balancing out at Neutral Good. I'm curious as to how they think I want to be a Half-Elf, or the Ranger/Bard. And I don't know how I got no Mage score, since I chose magic as my weapon of choice. But maybe choosing not to live all by myself in the middle of nowhere negated that. I dunno. I suppose I could live with that D&D prediction.

7 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Thats the same thing I thought when I saw the Alignment ratings. Just that they do it on a pure rating system. No slider, and averaging. You may be able to extrapolate your own info from the raw data, depending on how much you put into the data in the first place.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger emperorryno said...

chaotic neutral gnome thief ranger

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger TT said...

Big surprise, Ryan is a gnome.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger TT said...

Lawful Neutral Elf Ranger Mage

I don't think they have enough chaotic answers, or they're all mixed up with the evil/rogue answers as well. And I was equal with both elf and gnome (I can't figure out how thye get that), but the 2 points for half-elf may add to the elf. I don't think so though, I think they took the first high number.

And, if you look at the change history, the whole thing is 3rd edition anyway, not 3.5.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Lawful Good Elf Ranger Mage. My results leaned heavily to Lawful, with only 1 Chaotic, and a few Neutral. I was only slightly Good, followed very closely by Evil (and no Neutral).

My other results were incredibly varied, but I'm pretty sure I would make the worst D&D character.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Kalen said...

Neutral good elf ranger bard, which I think is pretty close to how I always turn out on that test.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXX (4)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXX (4)
True Neutral ---- XX (2)
Chaotic Neutral - (-3)
Lawful Evil ----- (-1)
Neutral Evil ---- (0)
Chaotic Evil ---- (-2)

Race:
Human ---- (-10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Halfling - XX (2)
Dwarf ---- (-6)
Half-Orc - (-4)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Fighter - (-5)
Ranger -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Paladin - (-3)
Cleric -- (-4)
Mage ---- XXXX (4)
Druid --- (-2)
Thief --- (-1)
Bard ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Monk ---- X (1)

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we all have some ranger and most are elven.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home