One of my uncles passed away yesterday. I didn't know him all that well, but he's my dad's brother. So I'm sure my dad isn't feeling well. The funeral will most likely be on Monday, but I don't think it's necessary for me to take a day off school to go. And since Tuesday is ATP, I really can't afford missing a day.
***
Apparently I got a letter from the National Guard yesterday. I'm a bit nervous. But I'll find out later tonight what it says.
***
Tonight is Direct Sound so I'm not expecting much for the lab. It'll probably be a loud room with everyone testing out their sounds.
3 Comments:
Hopefully the letter is something along the lines of, "Mr. Narf - You have been absent from the National Guard for over 300 days. Effective immediately, you are no longer in the National Guard. And you'll never be allowed back in. Ever." Coz that's pretty good news.
Apparently it was a folder full of my papers. My application and some other papers I had filled out. Also, it neglected to have a cover letter of any kind. So ... maybe it means "we don't want you anymore" or it means "hey, aren't you forgetting something?" Eh, not like they're going to get anything else from me.
If it's the application and some other stuff like that, hopefully it means "let's pretend this never happened, and we don't want this stuff on file".
Post a Comment
<< Home