Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It's Science.

So I finished the database project late last night. I had to create a tutorial so my brother would know what to do. I enjoyed it. I haven't heard anything back from him, so I don't know if he got the files okay.

***
I take back anything I said about ATP being easy. There's no preparation for the tests, so it just kinda hits ya in the balls. It hurt. Bad. I read over the lecture slides and my code before class, but I guess I didn't read hard enough. Out of twenty questions, I may have gotten thirteen right. This test is 20% of my grade, so it'll be tough to pull out of this one. But I'll do it. I'll be devoting this weekend to studying for the next test. At least now I know what to expect. Some theory, some multiple choice, and some coding. Fun fun.

The lab for tonight, however, was pretty easy again. It was kinda hard because they didn't tell us what functions/attributes to use and the Maya doc support isn't helpful. I searched for "list" and got 1000+ entries. "list MEL" brings up 1300+. "list MEL script" tops 2000. "listbox" or "list box" return 700-1000 entries as well. So I would never have been able to find out "textScrollList" was what I was looking for. Great nomenclature ... jerks.

***
Is it a bad thing to send my mom a check for $300 with the memo: "Services Rendered"? Also, I sent her a horribly drawn picture of my stepdad. Not like I tried to draw it horribly, I just suck pretty bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home