Thursday, August 11, 2005

Death from Above

So I've been having some really weird dreams lately. My dad had accidentally killed a man. We had a toilet in our kitchen. I was sneaking around in some haunted house. I found a stew with half a dead guy. I got locked in a bathroom (oh wait, that did happen).

Really really weird.

***
These DirectX labs are proving to be harder than they should. In two hours, I had 90% of my work done. It took me another 2.5 hours to fix the last 10%. And even then, the lab aide had to jury-rig some code to get it to work. Totally not my fault.

7 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't know weird until you host a talk show with Franken-Michael Jackson. Freaky.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger TT said...

Ryan - How can you tell the difference?

(I'm assuming you mean a Frankenstein monster version, not a weird meld with Al Franken.)

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a youth group trip to a house that used to be populated by a suicide cult that left tapes of them killing themselves? Yeah, that one was scary.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger TT said...

I always remember the one when I was like 5 or 6 and there was a giant clam in our basement. Clark Kent and Lois Lane were there, apparently to cover the story.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger TT said...

But the question I should have been asking is: what's the story on getting locked in the bathroom, Doug?

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger The Narf said...

It was your bathroom Tim! I had to take a 10 to Open Lock that doorknob. I was quite scared and embarrassed. I'm not sure which emotion was dominant. Really scared. Really embarrassed.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger TT said...

Yeah, I got locked in that bathroom, too. I had to knock on the door to get someone to let me out. Happened while I had a bunch of folks over for our cookout.

After Gencon, that bathroom gets the sledgehammer to it and I start remodelling. That's at least a year overdue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home