Today didn't offer much excitement for me. I was up pretty late reading Dice Tales. Pretty funny stuff. I called the fellow from school about his D&D party and he sounded glad to have another. It sounds like Chill & Del will be joining as well. As it is, the fellow has a barbarian, warlock, and rogue/ranger for his party. They're currently running with an NPC cleric. The barbarian isn't much of a meat shield and the warlock isn't much of a mage, I'm told. So it looks like Del will roll up a mage, Chill is leaning toward cleric over bard, and I'm leaning toward paladin over fighter. I'd be eager to play bard/rogue, but the party could use a tank. I guess we'll be joining the table at 5th level, so that'd mean a mount for me. Else I go druid for the Wild Shape. Eh, I dunno.
I was up before Chill was, so I stole his account and got to level 14 with my Tauran shaman on WoW. I'm addicted. I'd totally sign up if I had my own working laptop. We'll see tomorrow how well a harddrive swap will work.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home