Sunday, August 21, 2005

Evil, Evil Monkeys

So D&D today was pretty awesome. There were times I was scared for my life, but meh, I'm a paladin. Chill went with cleric & Del is a sorceror. The other half of the group wasn't there, so it was just us starting out. That went fairly well; we got to learn the dm's style. But lemme say, I really hate sleeping out of armor with only the sorceror keeping watch. Especially since he was the one failing the encounter rolls (the dm commanded such). None of us died, so that's cool enough. And I managed to lance down two evil dudes on my horse. Truly, it was a good fight. If only I had Spirited Charge. *sigh*

***
No news yet about my laptop, which isn't very good. Though, I didn't expect anything over the weekend. Lately, I've been running Visual Studio on its four use trial. Well ... I just ran out of wishes. If I'm lucky, I'll get my laptop back Tuesday before class. If I'm not lucky, I'll be registering it just before class. Why don't I just register now? A) I'd like to keep my spare copy of VS for later. B) If this isn't my spare key, I'm going to have to call Microsoft to get the override ... or uninstall it all and reinstall with the spare. Which, if I reinstalled the spare, I would just try to use the four wishes again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home