Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Intangible Dan

Ugh, what a day. So when I went to bed at 2:30 am, there still wasn't any news on the laptop. When I woke up to my alarm at 5:00 am, there was still no news. Again at 8:00 am, nothing. 8:30, however, said that the package was out being delivered. So I slept on the couch right next to the door and set my alarm to 10:30. Apparently that was too late, because they "tried" to deliver it at 10:00. Yeah right. So I called them and told them to keep it at the station for me to pick up tomorrow. I knew I should have called them this morning. *sigh* I hate DHL more than anything right now.

***
With very little sleep, class was getting on my nerves. We've got a two day project, meaning we shouldn't get it done tonight. Well I hate leaving things undone, but I've got no choice. I'm much too tired to finish what's left. To be honest, there's not much left. I could probably crank it out in an hour.

We got to see our lab grades again today and that just made my day worse. Somehow, one of my projects doesn't run correctly on the lab aide's computer, but it runs just fine on mine. I'm lead to believe that it is a case-sensitive problem. My code is written to adhere to text with book capitalization, but I've got the feeling his files have screaming uppercase. So I'll have to talk to him later when my head's cooled down to see if I can't compare the files between the machines. And since I don't have Excel on this machine, I don't know what half my files look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home