Thursday, August 25, 2005

Oh Bother, My Imaginary Girlfriend Broke My Heart

I don't know what it is about my beds, but I just can't get a good sleeping position. I mean, once I fall asleep, it doesn't matter. But I toss a couple times before I shut down, and I don't know if I should go for the firmer bed or the softer bed. Maybe I have too many pillows or maybe not enough. Beats me.

***
I went and grabbed Chill's CoV pre-order. The disk blows; there's nothing entertaining on it. And since I upgraded my CoH account (Chill ok'd it), it looks like I won't be able to be a hero while he's a villain ... so I may be buying the CoV pre-order so we can be on together. Of course, I've got a few other CoH accounts, I'm not sure if I'd be able to get any CoV content without upgrading it. And I'm not sure if I'm able to upgrade the others. I'm told trial accounts can't be upgraded, but I don't know about buddy accounts.

***
Well ... I need to study like mad for my final. The Direct X final was simple: 3d pong. And since we've already done pong, I didn't have to think about most of the collisions. Most of that final was copy-paste-edit (as usual). Once I got home, I started chunking out the ATP final project. I'm glad because it took me a few hours, but I finished. I'd like the program to also clean out some junk files it made, but I don't know the code for it, nor is it required.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

I guess you need Ryan's shirt--the one that says "Please touch my monkey" with a picture of a monkey on it.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger The Narf said...

I'm confused ... why do I need his shirt?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home