Today's Advanced Tools Programming was another ho-hum lecture with a challenging lab. We were learning how to create plugins for use with Maya. So it was pretty interesting, but we basically made a plugin that will save the scene to a different format.
***
This past Sunday I received an email from Full Sail about an upcoming online class. It read: "You're scheduled for an online class in the future. You must complete the Online Orientation the first week of the month prior to the class. If orientation is not completed by the end of that week, you will be enrolled for in class lectures." Well ... WHAT FRIGGIN' CLASS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?!? I had no idea what class would be online, nor what month it would be. And of course, it was an automated email not to be replied to. Luckily enough, when I had class on Tuesday, a Student Advisor came in to explain what that was all about. Apparently I have Media & Society next month, which can be taken online since it's just a gen ed. I just got around to finishing the Online Orientation, so I'll only have one "real" class next month. It'll be great! ... assuming I do the work.
***
I envy not in any moods
The captive void of noble rage,
The linnet born within the cage,
That never knew the summer woods:
I envy not the beast that takes
His license in the field of time,
Unfetter'd by the sense of crime,
To whom a conscience never wakes;
Nor, what may count itself as blest,
The heart that never plighted troth
But stagnates in the weeds of sloth;
Nor any want-begotten rest.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.
- Alfred Lord Tennyson
"I Envy Not in Any Moods"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home