Phew! Finally done with week one. And with only an hour to spare. It's not my fault I'm required to watch the news. And FOX hurt me so bad. They touched me. Touched me deep. "The Simpsons" wasn't such a bad episode. It just wasn't funny. "Family Guy" is pretty disappointing. Peter tries to set a world record by eating knickels. Then we hear his change jiggling as he (presumably) has sex with Lois. C'mon, I don't need that. Some things just don't deserve to be aired on tv. Following "Family Guy" was "American Dad". I'm glad to say I was in the bathroom that half hour. Worst ... animated show on FOX. I can think of a few other shows that I'd rather not ever hear of.
***
I did hit level 50! It was at approximately 12:30am last night. I'm pretty bored of the game, so I doubt I'll make a new character. I'd cancel the account, but I'm waiting for City of Villains. And I still don't know what the combined cost of the two will be.
***
I wish I was an astronaut.
1 Comments:
Yeah, that episode of Family Guy is definitely one of the weakest ones. Way too many cheap jokes.
Post a Comment
<< Home