I'm free! I kinda just gave up on the assignments. I gave each an answer the met all the requirements except word count. And so I think only two of the questions might get docked off for that. The other nine should be fine. And since those two are only worth .7% each anyway, I apparently don't care. I'm glad I have the remainder of the day off. Wooh!
***
What general are you?
***
At our book disbursement center, they have industry related magazines. This is mostly just Animation, but I think there is another Computer Animation magazine there. Anyway, I was browsing through the magazine and came across some student projects. The best one (which led me to the site) is "Food for Thought". It's an .avi file, but says it needs DivX to run. I have Winamp, so it may have come with the required DivX plugins. It is an awesome clip and you have to see it. It's only a two minute animation (11.3MB), so it should take less than a minute to download. I downloaded all the featured projects and without a doubt, "Food for Thought" is the best. Most, if not all, of the others are freaky and morbid. The two or three others that aren't freaky are just dull. Good animations and all, but just out there.
4 Comments:
Erwin Rommel
I scored 59 Wisdom, 61 Tactics, 44 Guts, and 32 Ruthlessness!
Scipio
I scored 75 Wisdom, 61 Tactics, 30 Guts, and 54 Ruthlessness
Erwin Rommel
You scored 56 Wisdom, 70 Tactics, 35 Guts, and 22 Ruthlessness!
*high fives Dad*
George McClellan
I scored 61 Wisdom, 73 Tactics, 55 Guts, and 40 Ruthlessness!
Wiser than Tim and Kathy, better than everybody at Tactics, the gutsiest of all, and only less ruthless than Ryan! WOOT!
Ah, "Blitzkrieg." You've taught me well.
Post a Comment
<< Home