Saturday, September 24, 2005

Unlike Any Otter!

The Frogger final wasn't as fun as Thursday's. Mostly because on Thursday, it wasn't a final. All though we weren't allowed to use old code or help files, the lab aides didn't really keep watch. At one point, I had accidentally opened Thursday's project. Visual Studio had crashed on me and had to restart, and I opened the wrong project. I finished in about two hours and fifteen minutes. I'm not too satisfied with the outcome, because I had to cut a lot of corners. At least I have my full version that doesn't suck. The grade for SGD is based on four assignments: Arkanoids (25%), Asteroids part 1 (25%), Asteroids final (35%), and Frogger final (15%). I earned 105%, 100%, 102%, and 100% respectively. Final grade: 101.7% (maxed at 100%)!!! *high five*

***
Media & Society is going good so far. We haven't gotten grades back on the final paper from Wednesday. I did finish the two discussions last night, and I'm almost done with the four question assignment. Only six questions remaining! And about twenty seven hours to do them.

***
Del has a friend in Texas, and we assume he's concerned for her. All we know is that he's raping minutes from Chill's phone; supposedly she has Cingular so it's all free.

***
I'm anxious to be done with MS. I'm disappointed that I only have one day off this weekend. Chill has class M/W/F 5pm - 1am, so we won't be carpooling. It will be partially amusing to watch him struggle through another month of class. Not much though.

***
It appears I get to wash dishes again because we're all lazy. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home