So I didn't do as much homework as I probably should have. I kinda forgot that we have a milestone due tomorrow. I don't really know what they expect when they say, "Rough out the game design and schedule." Because we kinda roughed out part of it. I made up some random backstory about these alien teenagers competing for coolness. And we have some details as to the game-play. I don't know how much detail they're expecting for this milestone, but I know Saturday's will be crazy detailed. So ... I will be crunching all day tomorrow to get it done. We need the complete document done by Friday so one of the other guys can print it out. I don't see why our teachers need it all pretty. I'm pretty sure the teacher enjoys freaking us out, and admittedly, I would too.
***
Chill got Castlevania for DS tonight. He was excited that I got out early enough for him to steal my car and run to the store. Heh, somehow I'm calling him lucky this month. SGD is nothing compared to SGP. Neither is Media & Society for that matter. At least so far. I think after this Saturday, I won't really be worried about SGP. Chill doesn't seem to be worried about either of his classes, so that's good ... I guess.
***
Del had a job interview at Big Lots today. I'm not sure what store I can compare Big Lots to. It's like a mix between a Walgreens and a WalMart. I think. Hopefully he gets the job.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home