Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Neglecting Tree Fitty

So ... I really hate SGP. It's hard to explain. A lot of work is due this Saturday and it's my responsibility to make sure it's complete. The entire game document is due. This includes all the gameplay, levels, characters, and class structure. I'm quite certain that class structure encompasses all of the header files. Our class structure falls upon a student I don't fully trust. So ... I'll probably be shooting it out sometime this week. We were allowed the opportunity to revise our weekly schedule (because I had put down "Document" for just Wednesday). So now most of us have "Document" scheduled, except for the one person I think really needs to. He/we need to know what he thinks the structure will be. So, I'm very nervous, anxious, and stressed about this. After Saturday, however, everything should be peachy. "Should" being the operative word.

***
So my best friend is retarded. Aside from Chill, that is. Chill now falls into the roommate category. While emailing his group's weekly schedule to the teachers, he managed to send a copy off to Dave Arneson instead of the assistant teacher. Dave replied, asking why he needed/wanted to know my friend's schedule. That's not the best part. So today in class, my friend emails the assistant teacher his assignment, and the email goes like this, "My bad. Sent It to my David Arneson. I accident". Needless to say, my friends and I were greatly amused at his expense. He was going to write "my Rules of the Game teacher", but changed his mind. And we managed to distract him toward the end so he didn't notice his incomplete thoughts until after he clicked Send. Ha ha. Good times.

***
My credit card now outweighs my checking account; so I'm a bit disappointed. I seem to have misplaced the email from Financial Aid, so I can't easily ask them about the current status on my loan reapplication. I'm told that the school won't really call us about it, so we have to hunt them down. I shouldn't be too bad off since I've paid my bills for the month. If I don't get the living expense check by Nov 1st, I'll be bumming off Chill. And I'm pretty sure he'd snap. So let's just hope this all gets taken care of in a timely matter.

***
Chill called HP again and they said they were sending it out today. So he should get it by Thursday. Heh, we'll see about that. Stupid DHL.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I need to beat your friend with the grammar stick, eh? Just say the word and I will.

...Seriously, I will.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger TT said...

I got a letter (sometime over vacation) that said your loan was approved. So, you should be golden.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home