Thursday, October 06, 2005

Kept in the Dark

Need sleep.

***
I stressed so much about that SGP document that I no longer care about it. The teachers are dicks about it, so it makes me want to do the assignment even less. Those guys don't deserve the best out of me. My team seems to be holding up their end of the deal, and it looks like I actually have less work to do than I thought. So ... I just have a few things to wrap up tomorrow. A few stupid things.

***
Like I predicted, Chill's laptop didn't come today. HP won't give him the tracking number, so he can't follow DHL on it. So ... if DHL gets lost, he won't know. He's planning on calling HP every day until he gets the tracking number or the laptop. I probably would too.

***
Time to sleep. I guess I'll do homework tomorrow. I just cannot focus right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home