I re-uploaded the "final" version of our game to FileFront. It can be found here. It's on my friend's account, so I'm not responsible for anything else.
I'm waiting for my other friend to upload the road trip images we have. We got a nice view of the Rocky Mountains (which are much more mountainous than the Smokies in my opinion).
***
I start work on Tuesday, helping with Windows Programming I. The salary is $28k; close enough to my desired 30. Actually, I would have accepted anything above 25, because I don't plan on staying long.
I went to our apartment office and cancelled our 30-day notice. I'm a bit surprised that I didn't need Chill there with me. Unfortunately, we can't get him off the lease until I find a replacement. I would need to make 3x the monthly rent ($822 x3 = 2488). So I'm just going to post on Full Sail's forums when I get a chance. I don't think it'll be too hard to get a new roommate. His share of the rent ($450) is about the cheapest you can find around here. Plus, I'm sacrificing my master bath to improve our odds. So I'm moving into Chill's room ... I can't wait for him to leave, so I can actually have a clean room (mine is full of furniture still).
The only thing I'm worried about is that I'm looting the student discount, and I don't know how long I can get away with it. Now, I could do the honest thing, but this complex doesn't deserve it. Maintenance is really lacking, and I need my money. The current rate for our 3 bedroom, 2 bath is $975 ... so you can see why I want to keep it at $822 for as long as possible. I want a student roommate (so the rent is guaranteed from loans), but I don't know how they'd process his addition to the lease. I might just keep Chill on the lease until it expires in February, then add the new guy. Chill knows I won't miss a payment, but is still wary (as he should be).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home