Sunday, October 15, 2006

Trebuchet Toilet

This week is definitely trying to be the worst week ever. Not only am I stressed out about what I'm going to do, I'm taking sass from EVERYONE about it. *sigh* I'm exaggerating about the "everyone" part, though. My dad is ecstatic that I plan to stay in Florida (at least for a little while longer). ... But that isn't comforting enough for me, since we don't have the best relationship. Oh well.

***
So I've pretty much done absolutely nothing but worry this past week. Totally sucks. And I hate the feeling of wasting time. I'm eager to get back to Florida and do something productive.

***
We're not the only ones that keep a quote sheet: The Quote Farm

Ah, good times.

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Brady said...

thanks for the link.
hope you enjoy.

later
b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home