Monday, November 06, 2006

But It's A Crime!

I think it is important to point this out. I had seen it at Target a few months ago, but forgot to mention it. Star Wars and Transformers have joined forces! And it's not good! In fact, it's quite bad! *cry*

I don't care too much about SW, though; Firefly is much better in my opinion.

***
I'd also like to point this out. That's about $1/issue. I'm totally hitting that up. Now that I've got a full time job, I feel like I can spend a little money.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger TT said...

I hadn't seen the Maul Transformer, but I'd seen the first wave (Vader, Ben, Luke, Grevious). The Vader was almost palatable. Then I Googled them to check the pictures again, and saw there was a second wave -- and that still didn't include Maul. So this must be the ~~ shudder ~~ third wave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home