Well, I must be going crazy. I am actually considering buying another PoS car to fix and sell. It's not in as bad a condition as the Firebird was, but it does have a serious issue. It blew a head gasket (which isn't severely effecting the car yet). And after the repair, I am confident that I can sell it for more money than it cost me. Worst case, I can sell it for what I put in. But I haven't seen the car, so I don't know if it has any external damage. Hopefully, the entire ordeal will go well and I'll come out ahead enough to cover what I put into the Firebird too. If only I were a mechanic, I'd be able to make more of a profit off it. Oh well.
I'm also considering buying a replacement car. I seem to have an unhealthy obsession for used cars and Saturn wagons. But again, I'll have to check it out first. It seems to have pretty low mileage for the cost. I might lazy out of it though. It'll really only take me a week to get bored of any given idea.
***
Well, I made a point of coming home so I could clean. So that's what I'm gonna do now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home