I've been awake maybe eleven hours today and I'm already tired. *sigh* At least I'm enjoying my weekend. Er, I think I'm enjoying it. I do enjoy not having to go to work today.
And I believe I enjoy my new car. It has some unexpected problems, but they're just cosmetics. I guess the true test of its trustworthiness will come when I take the four hour drive to my dad's for Thanksgiving. *crossing fingers* I think I will throw my money into fixing those cosmetic problems now though. I'm not too worried about money right now. Which, lemme tell you, is an amazing relief. I've held on tightly for so long, but now I'm just letting go. Well, not entirely, of course.
***
I'm also enjoying my new gig of RAM, bringing me up to 1.5GB. I can play CoH with max detail now! Wooh! The particles are a bit too much for my taste, but the character and world details are amazing. And that only uses 714 MB, so I could run other things in the background (for whatever reason).
***
I ordered a lot of comics from KenzerCo. But I don't know what their status is. I'm pretty disappointed about that too. All I know is that my bank gave them monies and I haven't heard from them. So ... I suppose I get to play the waiting game. (Game of my life.) I only ordered them last Saturday, so I suppose I should give it some time.
***
I haven't seen my paycheck yet this week. Maybe it'll be in the mailbox tomorrow. That would be so awesome. (*cry* I accidentally typed "wood". My spellings!!!) It'll be my first paycheck ever with eighty hours. It's possible that I worked close to that amount when I worked for Clark, but I think I only worked one week at a time. So that'd only give me forty hours. But this! This is eighty! Wooh!!! And I know I never made close to eighty at the cinema. I think the closest I got was fifty, but I could be wrong. ... Either way, this has to be the biggest check ever! (Can you tell I'm excited?)
***
Since I'll be driving a Florida car and paying Florida taxes, I suppose I'll finally get a Florida license. (But I'll see if I can keep my IL one; I like it.) I'm a bit nervous about it though. I don't want to take another driving test. Especially if I have to back up in a wagon.
***
So Kim clearly stated that we're on pen pal terms. Which sucks for a single guy like me, but at least I have a friend that writes now. (Belle is a jerk!)
***
Though I want to play CoH right now, I think I'm too lazy. Else I don't trust that I'd really be having fun. It's just not the same as it used to be.
***
So I could be camping out for a Wii right now, but I'm not too interested in their lineup. I'm really looking forward to Super Smash Bros. Brawl and that's about it. If anything, I'll buy the great games I've missed on my older systems (Zelda, Metroid, Paper Mario, etc.).
2 Comments:
Those KoDT comics came in the mail today. Rather, a mail lady personally delivered them to my door. I was on my way to the mailbox anyway, and I have now idea why they didn't just leave it there. But hey, I can't complain.
Now I get to read them!
Yay for KoDT comics! I knew Kenzer should be pretty reliable -- and at the very least it's small so you'd be able to get a real person on the phone who knew what was going on.
Post a Comment
<< Home