After seeing their recent games, one has to wonder how the Bears even got to the Super Bowl. Worst quarterback ever!!! I really thought the Bears defense would have performed better tonight, but I guess not! I wish I'd seen more of the Colts games. They actually seem to know what they're doing.
***
On a much better note, Chill got a game dev job in the Chicagoland area. I don't know when he starts or what he's working on. I do know that he's making more than I am.
1 Comments:
No, not worse quarterback ever. Not even close, and not even worst quarterback performance in a Super Bowl.
The defense was tired, but the blame for that is shared by both offense and defense. The offense couldn't keep the ball long, because they couldn't convert a third down either running or passing. A big part of that was the injury to Benson. But the defense also couldn't prevent the Colts from making lots of little plays, making first down, and just keeping them on the field. Neither offense nor defense looked very good.
But the Colts are also just very, very good. It was definitely the case that the better team won, and the Colts didn't really beat down the Bears, they just wore them out.
Grossman's interceptions happened when he got desperate and frustrated. He does need to learn to control that, but they had already had to ditch the prepared game plan by that point. Almost any team needing two touchdowns starts looking like that in the fourth quarter.
Post a Comment
<< Home