So now I'm free from two secrets: my hidden message and my feelings. Now if only I weren't addicted to my imaginary girlfriend. Sorry Kay ... and Kit.
***
Work went well last night. Some of the students convinced me to open up a room for them to play games in. Well, I wasn't going to let them stay in there unsupervised. So I was playing CoH until 4am. I am so addicted to making new characters. Unfortunately, I quickly get bored of playing them. It'd be better if I was on TeamSpeak or Ventrilo with my teammates (as if anyone on CoH does). There's just not enough social interaction for me to fully enjoy it. And the social interaction probably explains why I don't play any other games.
***
Still no word on whether I'll be in IL for the holidays. Chill would like his dresser back, so I kinda feel obligated to go just for that. But I could just buy it from him and not worry about it. Whatever.
***
I probably drink too much water. This will be the sixth time in eight hours.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home