I heart Jim Carrey, even though the movie isn't a comedy. Throughout the movie we were looking for the number 23, which we generally caught. I like how 23 is one of my favorite numbers and Jim Carrey is one of my favorite actors.
***
Our apartment lease expires at the end of this month, and we've begun to move out. Del has already moved in with his mom (who had just moved into a new place). Blade and I might be going to the same house. Blade has a friend with a small 4/2 house and needs roommates. He had two guys ditch without notice, and the next guy that moved in has missed a few payments. So Blade has already said he was going to move in with the guy. I, on the other hand, haven't fully decided on it. I've talked to the guy and he seems pretty cool. He's a bit older than us and doesn't seem to be the partying type, so it would be pretty good to live there. However, it's pretty freakin' small and out of my way. It's about 20 min away from work (which isn't too bad, but I could do better). I have another friend of a friend out there that I might be able to get a bigger bedroom for the same price. But I haven't heard back from him, so I don't officially know.
***
I'm working on a game with my coworker, but it's coming along pretty slowly. Granted, I'm in the middle of moving this month, so I don't have a lot of time to devote to it. Tonight is pointer day in PG1, so I'll be busy in class tonight too. On Wednesday, I got a bit of work done with the graphics engine. I haven't tested it, so I don't really know if it works. Plus, I don't have enough done to test it anyway. I could probably get it to a testing state in 4 hours, but I'll worry about that later.
***
My car is getting an oil change and wheel alignment right now, but the mechanics haven't called to tell me it's done yet. (I dropped it off since it's nearby.) But considering the shop is a 20 minute walk away, I should probably start walking now and hope it's done by the time I get there. Else I'll be late to work a second time this month. (I was helping Del move last Friday.)
***
Time to get some twelve-sided dice.
***
In conclusion, I have 23 pairs of underwear. How freaky!!!
3 Comments:
Pointer day in PG1 -- man, I know exactly what that's like.
Your d12 cries itself to sleep.
Just show them this to teach pointers
Pointer Fun!
Heh. I remember both those links.
Post a Comment
<< Home