Monday, March 24, 2008

Work Work Work

Full Sail has just achieved university status. Wooh! Full Sail Real World Education was a long name that didn't say a whole lot. But we can't use the acronym FSU; that would be Florida State University. I don't expect this change to really mean a whole lot to me. But I don't know how to mark the change on my resume.

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

Nothing to do with the post--I need you to e-mail me your address.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger TT said...

On your resume, I'd probably list Full Sail just as "Full Sail University", although you could list "Full Sail University (formerly Full Sail Real World Education)".

Wow, interesting that Full Sail achieved university status, but I'm not sure how many hoops it had to go through to get that. That can only look better on your resume.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger TT said...

Oh yeah, I was going to note that my workplace has changed names at least 3 times (four different names). Maybe one other time, I'm not sure.

Bell Telephone Laboratories -> AT&T Bell Laboratories ( -> AT&T ? ) -> Lucent Technologies -> Alcatel-Lucent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home