And surprisingly, everything seems to be normal!
I was paying my credit card bills online when I noticed my latest paycheck directly deposited from work. And guess what? I did get a raise! Wooh! I'm now sitting at $40k and that changes things. It was kinda funny how I had decided to step down from this position while I had been taking a shower Friday morning. And an hour later I had decided to stay. I guess that's my spontaneous nature.
So I was in a very good mood yesterday. And the day ended very good (for me at least) as well.
I had fiddled with the classroom lights until I got a perfect setting that both the projector and I could be seen. Unfortunately, I had to press random buttons to get it done, and I don't think I could do it again. But maybe.
The student that had complained appeared to have liked this lecture. He said it was good and he actually learned something. (Yeah ... Hello World is dull. We knew that. Jerk.)
I did feel that I didn't cover as much as I needed to, though. But there were only a few small things that can probably be shown later. Or I should check to see if they're in the book. I know it won't be covered on the quizzes, but will be on the final.
1 Comments:
Congrats on the raise.
That student with the complaints sounds like he was set up to find fault with whatever you did (or whichever instructor happened to fall in his sights that day). You should still be getting that full evaluation and see the other student feedback forms that have been accumulating. Odds are they are pretty positive.
Post a Comment
<< Home