So, I'll probably be getting an A in Game Networking this month. I did well on the final, and I'm pretty sure my last project was working to specs. Engine Development, however, isn't so good. The majority of this month's grade is based on the test we took this morning. I missed twelve points on the multiple choice alone. I'm pretty sure I answered the essay questions well enough, but I'll find out later. Depending on how much the labs are worth for this month (if any), this might be the lowest grade I've gotten thus far.
***
I suppose I should wear my sling more often. Wearing it makes me hot, and there's no way to adjust the AC at school. I can't call the orthopedic clinic back until I know next month's schedule. I'd rather not make an appointment and have to miss class. Also, I'll need to get through to a secretary ...
***
I'm not the only retard in the apartment. Chill missed his flight to GDC. He didn't know which flight he had scheduled, so he had me drop him off at United (Terminal B). He called up Del and found out he bought tickets for American Airlines (Terminal A). So he ran (or power-walked) to the other terminal ten minutes away (or so). We he made it through the line, he had just under half an hour before his flight was scheduled to leave. Unfortunately for him, they wouldn't give him his boarding pass because he was too late. They put him on standby for the next flight, but it was full. (His luggage did get onto the plane though.) He called me up and I picked him up from the airport, wasting precious study time. American Airlines is supposed to call him back when his bags return to Orlando, but Chill hasn't gotten a call back. Since he didn't cancel his flight in advance, he couldn't get a refund or a voucher for the plane tickets. Also, he couldn't get a refund on his GDC pass. Sucks to be him! Though one of his friends was planning on buying a ticket at the door, so Chill just gave his pass to him. Seeing as how the ticket cost him $150 and it'd be more expensive at the door, Chill should have sold it to him. But I guess it's too late now. I would still loot favors from the friend though. $150 could get a 12-month subscription to WoW.
***
Have you heard of Hero Quest?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home