Friday, February 17, 2006

Edutainment

I don't know why, but I feel like wearing my headphones. Er, they're Chill's actually. Maybe if I hadn't heard all my songs a hundred times already, I'd listen to my songs. Instead, I'm listening to Chill's iPod ... while wearing headphones ... that aren't attached to the iPod.

***
The mailman was, in fact, hoarding my mail. I guess my mail is already being forwarded to the new apartment, even though I don't have the new mail key. The mailman called me (while I was in school) to ask about a piece of express mail for me. My mom had mailed my new car insurance cards in an express envelope. Since it had been in my mailbox for a few days, the mailman was worried. I guess he was forwarding my mail since he thought I had returned my old mail keys to the office, else the post office overlooked the date on my change-of-address form. Oh well. We should be getting our mail properly from now on (fingers crossed). The mailman delivered a package to my door today. (The pillows!) He double checked the actual move date (1 week!), and I also told him that Chill is moving with me. Hopefully, we'll both get our mail just fine.

***
Just Like Heaven is a sweet movie. The actor from Napolean Dynamite, Jon Heder, is also in the movie. Sweet.

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit brings back old memories. I thought Wallace & Gromit had their own tv series, but I guess I was wrong. This is actually a full-length feature (hour and a half), so that made it better.

***
My diet cola kinda reminds me of rum & coke. It's a little odd. I'm sure if we weren't lazy, we might play D&D drunk tonight, but we're too lazy to actually go out and buy alcohol. Plus, that milk, rum, and coke mixture is still freaking me out. It was so horrid!

***
I finished my last two summaries for AI. Now I have to add the AI element to my 8 Puzzle game. For a while, I had it all figured out, but now I've lost what I had been thinking about. I've got all weekend to finish it. It's really driving me nuts.

4 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

So what did you think of the pillows? I was told you wanted pants to match. Send me a waist and hip measurement as well as the length you would like them and I'll see what I can do. Length can be anything from boxer short to full inseam. Just let me know the inseam length by measuring something you like the length of.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger TT said...

You know, that last sentence doesn't sound quite right.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger TT said...

Wallace & Grommit was three short films. I have the DVD of them - maybe you saw that, or I think they did play on TV (on Nick) at least once. I know I saw at least one of them before I got them all on the DVD. The guy/studio that did Wallace & Grommit also did a few really short pieces that showed up on Nickelodeon about 10 years ago - the talking zoo animals ones.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

OK--how's this: Measure an article of clothing you like the length of.

Sorry, I was probably tired when I wrote the above. I know I was--that's why that first comment was deleted--I posted it and it didn't say what I wanted it to say.

So--a former English major can't write correctly. What else is new?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home