Monday, February 12, 2007

SetWindowText

Not much happening in the South. There was a tornado around here ten days ago. It was probably half an hour away, so I was safe. I actually forgot about the tornado warnings. Heh, I'm totally screwed when the hurricanes hit.

***
So my schedule for work blows. M/T/W/F/Sa 1pm-5pm + 9pm-1am. So I'm working four classes, have a doughnut each day, and have Sunday and Thursday off. It's not much of a weekend, so the weeks should fly by. (Namely I'll be too out of it to notice.) Most of us are running a tough schedule this month, since we have more students than last month.

***
I was stressing out a lot last week about my financial situation, but I'm doing pretty good now. The wagon is finally fixed, so I'm actually retaining funds. Though my car insurance is due next month ... that'll suck. $882 for six months! I've got enough to pay that, my rent, and my student loan. But I'll just barely keep afloat for the next few months. *sigh* I really should be doing something about it, but I have another agenda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home