I am officially on summer break now. Of course, that's a break for the students. I still have to work (a little) this week. Yup, only one week of break. But if you count the weekends on both ends, it turns out to be enough.
***
An update on the diet: I weigh 214 lbs now! Only 14 to go for my desired weight (say the bmi calculators). I had started at 279 lbs last April, and I have lost about 1 pound per week. The technique? Not eating so much! I'll still occasionally go to a buffet or two, but not as often. And I don't drink soda unless I'm going out. And I don't eat freezer pizzas any more. I'm much more aware of my calorie intact. I'm really happy now. I was expecting a gain this month since I've kinda been pigging out. Yay!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home