So, I may have underestimated online courses. Else this class is just sucky in general. First off, I totally forgot how to access the site. Once I found that, however, I learned that I am subject to the laws of Murphy. It is just my luck that I cannot connect to the lessons ... after waiting a few minutes and trying again, it seems to work now. But I still hate it.
On the other hand, I would be worse off if I was in the classroom. I have SGD Tues, Thurs, Sat from 5pm-1am. Media & Society would be Mon, Wed, Fri from 9am-1pm. So I would have to go to bed late and wake up early. And that sucks; I've had that before. And instead of just being one lesson a week like I thought, there are two lessons. Time to go do lesson one.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home