Monday, October 10, 2005

Space Monkey!

I totally looted Mr. Clean and his lovely bride tonight. GenCon swag was awesome. I'm disappointed at the lack of OotS pins. Jerk. Spoodles is an awesome restaurant. I thought the appetizers (Mediterranean Dips, lamp things, Four Cheese Flatbread, and lemon shrimp things) were amazing. The entrée (Oak-Fired New York Strip) wasn't what I was expecting. It was steak, but it wasn't the best steak ever. Also, I don't think the sweet potato strips went well with it. The desert (Chocolate-Pistachio-something Cake) was great! However, it was kinda small. I'm not complaining; it was the best meal I've had in months. Grand total for the four of us: $189 (not including wine). Heh, I guess it's not really the grand total, but whatever.

***
My SGP group is coming over tomorrow to organize. It's gonna suck, but the apartment is mostly clean. I would clean my room, but I doubt they'll be going in there. I should wash dishes, but I'm lazy and don't care that much. I don't want them to think too highly of me.

***
The sight of Mr. Clean's wife wearing lipstick and earrings led me to picture her daughters wearing lipstick and earrings. Hot hot hot.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger TT said...

Oops, the lack of OotS pin is my fault, not Kathy's. I've got the pin in on the bookshelf -- I forgot to put it in with the other swag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home